Best Facial Sunscreen
A lot of people tend to take great care of their skin, and almost everyone is aware of the importance of sunscreens. If you wish to look young and radiant, and you also want to get rid of any discoloration while avoiding UV exposure, make sure that you pack on your favorite face cream that has an SPF! You can also shop for the best UPF clothing, but if you are interested in finding the best facial sunscreen for your skin, keep on reading!
Why Use Sunscreen?
- Your complexion will look even. No sun damage will change the color of your natural skin tone. You will avoid flaky and uneven looks.
- Sun protection. With the right SPF factor, you can prevent severe damage and burnt skin. Most dermatologists recommend wearing SPF 30 on a daily.
- Reduces signs of aging. If you want to leave your skin radiant, healthy and young looking, aim for a wearing the best facial sunscreen. The truth is that overexposure to sunlight can increase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces risk of cancer. Anyone with a history of melanoma cancer should pack on a ton of product. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
- Gives your skin an overall healthy glow. Did you know that essential proteins in the skin, like keratin, are protected when sunscreen is applied? You will look smooth and glowing without being burnt.
Top 5 Facial Sunscreens
1. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen
La Roche Posay is a well-known brand that offers premium skincare products. This is a high-quality milk body and face sunscreen that has an SPF of 60, which is perfect for those who demand protection throughout the day, as well as those who want to multi-task with their products.
You will get 150 milliliters of the cream with your purchase. This cream is sold for $19.99 USD on Amazon. Most people love it since it is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, making it perfect for your beach days. It’s fast-absorbing, suitable for all skin types (including sensitive skin) and paraben-free!
2. Innisfree Daily UV SPF Sunscreen Broad Spectrum
If you like options, you will prefer Innisfree. This sunscreen is available in normal or matte consistency, making it ideal for both dry and oily skin types. You will get 50 milliliters of product and enjoy an SPF of 36, which makes it great for everyday wear.
Filled with green tea, cica and sunflower seed oil, you will enjoy its moisturizing effect throughout the day, and you can easily layer makeup on top of it.
A little goes a long way and you will love it since it is on the affordable side ($15 USD).
3. Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 PA
People who love a bit of glow will love Supergoop! This sunscreen has an SPF of 40 and comes in a 50-millileter bottle. It is lightly scented with refreshing lavender note and is also great as a base for your makeup.
In fact, you will look dewy when wearing it and you will enjoy its hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5 and niacinamide additions. It’s also perfect for any skin type! People with dry skin may fancy it the most. Price-wise it is $36 USD on Amazon.
4. Paula's Choice Extra Care Non-Greasy, Oil-Free Face and Body Sunscreen
An unscented, oil-free and non-greasy sunscreen such as Paula's Choice Extra Care Non-Greasy, Oil-Free Face and Body Sunscreen has an amazing protective power of SPF 50! You will also enjoy its UVA and UVB protection, along with the fact that it is water- and sweat-resistant, making it ideal for hot summer days.
People who easily burn or those with sensitive skin will fancy this item. Once applied and soaked into the skin, you will enjoy a semi-matte complexion. Packed with vitamins A and E, along with hydrating aloe and oil-absorbing kaolin, this cream goes for $19 USD, making it an affordable solution.
5. EltaMD UV Daily Face Sunscreen Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid
EltaMD UV Daily Facial Sunscreen offers potent sun protection and moisturization against UVA and UVB rays. It is a sunscreen and a moisturizer (all in one) packed with hyaluronic acid while being paraben-free, fragrance-free and lightweight.
People who have sensitive skin or older adults may prefer this product the most due to its nourishing ingredients. It also has an SPF of 40 and is dermatologically approved. It comes with a pump and weighs around 48 grams. It’s sold on Amazon for $32.50 USD.
Ready to Slow the Process of Fine Lines and Wrinkles?
If you are ready to look radiant, young and wrinkle-free, make sure to apply sunscreen! You will look younger and your skin will thank you in the long run! Pick the best one for your skin type and age and wear it regularly for the best results.